University of Colombo
Institute for Agro-Technology and Rural Sciences (UCIARS)
University of Colombo Institute for Agro-Technology and Rural Sciences will entertain applications from suitably qualified persons for the following post up to 18.02.2019.
- Draftsman (On Assignment Basis – Part-time)
Qualifications and Experience
- Passed GCE O/L Examination in Six subjects at one sitting
- Passed Draftsman course from recognized technical college
- Minimum of 05 years’ experience in designing of buildings, irrigations systems, and preparing estimates
- Good hands on experience in using Auto-CAD for drafting (designing), preparing and checking quantity sheets
- Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft packages (word, excel, etc.)
- Ability of 3 D designing will be an added qualification
- Initially part-time Assignment will be offered for a period of six months and based on the requirement of the institute and satisfactory performance, period of the assignment will be able to extend for another six months/offer new assignment.
- Age should be below 65 years
- Assignment fee is negotiable
- Only the qualified applicants will be summoned for a selection interview
Send us detailed Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of relevant Certificates (Educational/ Other) via Registered Post to the mailing address “Assistant Registrar, University of Colombo Institute for Agro-Technology and Rural Sciences, Weligatta New Town, Hambantota” or by hand to the Assistant Registrar office on or before 18th February 2019. The post applied should be indicated on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Prof. S Subasinghe
Institute for Agro-Technology and Rural Sciences
University of Colombo (UCIARS)